Back to Our Team
Amanda started at Destination Weddings in October 2019. She graduated from Bridgewater State University as a Graphic Design and Communications double major, with a concentration in Film, Video and Media Studies. Amanda was lucky enough to study abroad three times in college, visiting Belize, Hawaii and Portgual. In her free time, she likes to do art projects, bake, go to the movies and of course, travel (especially going on cruises!).
Get to know Amanda
- Favorite Destination: Caye Caulker, Belize
- Dream Vacation:Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in Finland to view the Northern Lights from a glass igloo hotel.
- What's in your carry-on bag?Pillow, headphones, sunglasses, snacks, gum, deck of cards, and an extra outfit/bathing suit.
- Favorite vacation activity: Anything adventurous! My favorite adventure so far was driving dune buggies and cave swimming in Punta Cana with my dad.
- Favorite beach: Elbow Beach, Bermuda
- Best vacation memory:Getting my face painted every day in Disney and taking photos with the characters when I was little.
- Beer, wine or drink with an umbrella?Frozen mudslide or piña colada!