Back to Our Team
Megan joined the Destination Weddings Accounting Team in 2021. She has an extensive travel and weddings background after working for The Mark Travel Corporation as an Accounting Specialist until moving to the Weddings by Funjet Team. Prior to coming back to the travel industry, she was a Marketing Director for an auto-repair company. In Megan's free time, she loves running around the house with her son, Leo, taking him for walks and going to the zoo whenever they can!
Get to know Megan
- Dream Vacation: I have always dreamed of going to Greece - someday! I'd love to tour the Mediterranean coast.
- Favorite Beach Read: I'm a sucker for a good mystery or suspense novel. Behind Closed Doors is a quick, exciting read, perfect for a beach day for me.
- What's in your carry-on bag?: A change of shoes so I can go from sneakers to sandals, a portable charger to keep my phone nice and charged, and a light snack since I'm not much of a fan of airline pretzels!
- Favorite beach: Definitely Akumal in Mexico. I've always loved sea turtles, so it's the perfect place for me. Plus the waters are crystal blue and it's a great sunrise walk, which is my husband and my favorite thing to do on vacation - get up early with a cup of coffee and watch the sun come up!
- Beer, wine or drink with an umbrella? Typically drink with an umbrella, but if I'm in Mexico, it's Ojo Rojos all day!