Back to Our Team
Jen joined Destination Weddings Travel Group in August 2018. She has worked both in and outside of the travel industry and held senior roles with consumer brands such as Life is Good, The Princeton Review, TripAdvisor and BJ's Wholesale Club. With a wealth of experience in traditional and digital marketing, Jen is in charge of all marketing functions for the company.
Get to know Jen
- Favorite Destination: There are too many to choose from! But, if I had to narrow it down, the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia; Florence, Italy and Paris, France.
- Dream Vacation: New Zealand, Bora Bora or Africa
- What's in your carry-on bag? My iPad, noise cancelling headphones and a wrap in case it gets cold on the plane.
- Favorite vacation activity: Exploring wherever I am through the eyes of the locals.
- Favorite beach: Palm Beach, Aruba
- Best vacation memory: Visiting the Steve Irwin Zoo in Australia and being able to engage with the animals and hold a Koala.
- Worst vacation memory: So far, so good!
- Best tip for being in the sun: Sunblock. Sunblock. Sunblock.
- Beer, wine or drink with an umbrella? A drink with an umbrella of course.