Faith is the Vice President of Operations at Destination Weddings. The last 15 years of her career were spent at Karisma Hotels & Resorts as the head of weddings & groups, a division she helped create long before the idea of destination weddings gained in popularity! She also has extensive tour operator experience as the former head of strategy and buying for The Mark Travel Corporation for 17 years.
Faith is a foodie and an animal lover, and has a beautiful teenage daughter who keeps her busy in her personal life. She looks forward to continuing to travel to many of the beautiful destinations we serve!
Get to know Faith
- Favorite Destination: San Miguel de Allende, a historic colonial city outside Mexico City with amazing architecture and art scene.
- Dream Vacation: It changes regularly, but today, it's lounging in my private pool in an Overwater Bungalow.
- Favorite Beach Read: Right now it's Born to Run, Bruce Springsteen's auto biography (for the second time).
- What's in your carry-on bag? Very little, I like to travel light but always a scarf and my phone charger.
- Favorite vacation activity: I'm a foodie, so anything centered around the local culinary scene is a must.
- Favorite beach: Heaven in Cozumel. The most beautiful white sand and crystal clear waters I have ever seen.
- Best vacation memory: My daughter's first trip to Mexico when she was two years old. She fell in love with it immediately and never tires of a getaway to a beach resort.
- Best tip for being in the sun: Lots of sunscreen of course!
- Beer, wine or drink with an umbrella? All of the above at any given time!