Congratulations and Welcome from our Destination Wedding Planners!
Find Out How to Plan a Destination Wedding
The cost of a traditional ceremony and reception at a banquet hall or hotel can be outrageous - and last only a few hours. Planning a destination wedding can cost considerably less, often include more, and are affordable for every budget.
A destination wedding allows couples to:
- Choose a beautiful, unique destination wedding venue - in the sand in Jamaica, on a cliff overlooking turquoise waters in Antigua, in a charming chapel in Mexico, or like royalty in a European castle or luxury private villa
- Have a reception you desire - whether it's a simple dinner after the ceremony or lavish reception in a ballroom, there are plenty of options for fabulous entertainment and customizable wedding packages in all price ranges
- Combine planning your honeymoon and wedding - venture off to another resort or destination for time alone after the wedding weekend
- Spend three to seven days creating unforgettable memories with your closest friends and family
Whether it's an intimate celebration for just the two of you, or a grand ceremony and reception for 150 of your family and friends, DestinationWeddings.com has your perfect destination.
Your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist
Planning a destination wedding on your own can be frustrating and stressful. Your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist will eliminate the worry and stress for you and your guests as they:
- Listen to your vision to help you select the perfect location for your destination wedding
- Serve as a helpful liaison between you and the wedding coordinator at your chosen hotel or resort when planning your details
- Guide you expertly through the entire planning process as a result of continuously visiting new and existing properties
- Secure the best perks and offers for you through their vast knowledge of our resort partners
- Arrange all of the travel details for you and your guests
A Company You Can Trust
- Our services are FREE
- The security of working with an award-winning destination wedding and romance travel company
- Our experience includes planning over 20,000 personalized weddings and travel accommodations for nearly 500,000 guests
- We work with your budget and help you find competitive packages for you and your guests, offering a Price-Match Promise for the wedding couple
- Peace of mind emergency after-hours service during travel
- Customizable save-the-date emails and a complimentary wedding website
- Upgrades, special amenities and exclusive offers through our Preferred Partner Perks
From "Will You" to "I Do", DestinationWeddings.com works with you to ensure that your dream destination wedding becomes a reality!
Let us help plan your perfect romantic celebration.