Experience a Destination Wedding
Your Destination Wedding
- If you're looking for a unique way to say "I do" while surrounded by your closest friends and family members, a destination wedding in a romantic location is ideal.
- Having a destination wedding allows you to exchange vows in a stunning paradise. Whether you envision your ceremony on a white-sand beach, atop a cliff overlooking the ocean, within a blooming garden, or surrounded by mountains, the options for destination wedding locations are as limitless as your imagination.
- Destination weddings can be as lavish or simple as you desire and there are endless options to fit all budgets, from a luxurious reception in a ballroom to a casual beach party.
- Destination weddings allow couples to have intimate celebrations with just a few guests or a larger wedding with as many as 200 friends and family members. A destination wedding allows you to spend quality time with your guests in a relaxing setting over three or four days, making memories for years to come.
- Destination weddings are typically less expensive for couples than traditional celebrations, as guests usually pay for their own travel and accommodations.
Experience the Difference
- A destination wedding is most successful when planned by an expert who can assist with the considerable planning and research that it takes.
- Our award-winning, Certified Destination Wedding Specialists have planned over 15,000 successful destination weddings in 42 countries. DestinationWeddings.com has been internationally recognized as the industry leader in planning personalized destination weddings.
- Creating personalized celebrations with outstanding service is what DestinationWeddings.com has perfected. For more information about DestinationWeddings.com, call us Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm EST, or Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm EST and speak with one of our customer service representatives.
We look forward to making all of your wedding dreams a reality.
Let us help plan your perfect destination wedding.