Getting married on a cruise ship or while docked in a tropical paradise is a unique way to tie the knot in style! Cruise weddings provide a romantic setting and extra wow-factor for guests. With our help, you could have a lavish celebration on board your ship, an intimate ceremony at sunset or even a secluded elopement in a Caribbean cove.
Browse our top recommended cruise lines who host weddings at sea. When you're ready, contact us for a personalized quote from a Certified Destination Wedding Specialist!
The Best Cruise Lines for a Destination Wedding
Norwegian Cruise Line
Paul Gauguin Cruises
Star Clippers Cruises
Cruise Wedding Packages
Cruise wedding packages allow couples to tie the knot and celebrate their special day while onboard a majestic vessel at sea. Many cruise lines offer destination wedding packages, which may include a ceremony officiant, floral arrangements, photography, music, a wedding cake and/or reception catering. Couples can most likely customize their details and upgrade certain inclusions to their liking. It's important to work with a professional to ensure you get the overall cruise wedding experience you desire.
Planning a Wedding on a Cruise: FAQs
Planning a wedding on a cruise ship can be challenging. Here are our recommended steps:
- Research your ideal destination and cruise line options
- Speak with a travel specialist to discuss your plans and get a quote
- Choose a ceremony location (either on board or at a port)
- Inquire about the legal requirements that come with getting married at sea
- Review the available wedding packages and customize to your liking
- Determine your guest list and send out invitations (the sooner the better!)
- Book your travel arrangements and schedule any other wedding activities you’d like
- Enjoy your romantic wedding voyage!
Ready to start planning your destination cruise wedding? We’re here to help!
Typically, a cruise wedding package will include:
- Ceremony officiant
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s)
- Wedding cake
- Professional photography
- Recorded music for the ceremony and reception
Upgrades and customizations are usually offered for an additional cost. It’s important to consult with a professional cruise wedding planner to understand the options and choose which package best suits your style and budget. Contact us today to get started!