Fun Destination Weddings Resorts
Getting married in an exotic location is fun for everyone. A destination wedding doubles as a vacation for you and your loved ones, so it's important to make sure everyone has an amazing time while away.
Here are some fun destination wedding ideas to consider when planning your celebration:
- Make a welcome bag and fill it with fun yet useful items such as sunglasses, sunscreen, a personalized koozie and local snacks from your destination.
- Host a welcome party on the beach and kick off the wedding weekend with a bang! This sets the mood for a fun time and allows guests to mingle with each other.
- Book a fun group excursion, such as a catamaran cruise, snorkeling adventure, or zip lining through the jungle.
- Treat your VIPs to a spa day and enjoy a massage, facial or manicures and pedicures.
- Attend a pool party with live music, foam, and entertainment.
- Tee off at a nearby golf course. Many all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean are home to award-winning golf courses with incredible views.
- Test your luck at the casino and make memories (and money!) while enjoying each other's company.
- Dance the night away at the nightclub. You can even book a private event for you and your wedding guests.
- Take a cooking class and treat your taste buds to some of the best local cuisine.
- Splurge on reception entertainment, such as fire dancers, a cigar roller or local musical act (think steel drum band in Jamaica or mariachi in Mexico).