Affordable Honeymoon Packages
All-inclusive honeymoon packages can cost anywhere from $0 to $500+. If you get married at the same resort you wish to honeymoon, you're likely to benefit from complimentary honeymoon amenities as part of your destination wedding package. A typical honeymoon package in Mexico or the Caribbean will include the following services.
Affordable Honeymoon Packages May Include:
Planning an Affordable Honeymoon: FAQs
How do I plan an affordable honeymoon?
Here are some tips to plan you plan an affordable honeymoon:
- Set a budget early on and prioritize your must-haves.
- Choose off-peak times to travel. In the Caribbean and Mexico, this usually means the summer months (May-September).
- Opt for an all-inclusive resort. Everything you need will be bundled into one affordable price, and you won’t have to worry about extra expenses while away.
- Find a complimentary honeymoon package. These are usually available when you get married at the same resort, or book a certain number of nights in a qualifying room category.
- Combine your honeymoon with a destination wedding. As mentioned above, you’ll likely receive a free honeymoon package as part of your destination wedding package!
- Plan ahead. Booking your flights, accommodations and activities in advance can help you secure better deals and avoid last-minute price hikes.
What is the average cost of an all-inclusive honeymoon?
In 2023, the average cost of an all-inclusive honeymoon was $5,530.* *Data is based on DestinationWeddings.com customers and includes accommodations, airfare and honeymoon package.