Where to Get Married in Fiji
A cluster of tropical islands known for their white sandy beaches and vibrant marine life. Perfect for intimate beach weddings and island-hopping adventures.
A secluded paradise featuring luxurious resorts, lush rainforests, and stunning beaches.
A picturesque town on Vanua Levu island, offering a blend of natural beauty and authentic Fijian culture.
Known as the "Garden Island" with its lush rainforests and cascading waterfalls. A haven for nature lovers and those seeking a serene and intimate wedding.
An exclusive private island resort renowned for its romantic ambiance and impeccable service.
Fiji's second-largest island, offering a mix of unspoiled landscapes, friendly locals, and luxury resorts. Ideal for couples looking for adventure and cultural immersion.
The largest island with a range of resorts and activities, from bustling cities to remote villages.
A beautiful island in the Coral Coast region known for its pristine beaches, stunning sunsets, and luxurious resorts.
A chain of islands with postcard-perfect beaches, turquoise waters, and dramatic cliffs for adventure seekers.
- Go to slide 1 of Where to Get Married in Fiji
- Go to slide 2 of Where to Get Married in Fiji
- Go to slide 3 of Where to Get Married in Fiji
- Go to slide 4 of Where to Get Married in Fiji
- Go to slide 5 of Where to Get Married in Fiji
- Go to slide 6 of Where to Get Married in Fiji
- Go to slide 7 of Where to Get Married in Fiji
- Go to slide 8 of Where to Get Married in Fiji
- Go to slide 9 of Where to Get Married in Fiji
Marriage Requirements in Fiji
For US citizens planning on getting married in Fiji, legal marriage requirements include obtaining a marriage license, presenting valid passports, and providing a certificate of no legal impediment to marriage, legal age (couple must be at least 18 years old), and if previously married, provide proof of divorce or death certificate of the former spouse. Please speak to your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist for more information.
Wedding Packages in Fiji
Fiji offers comprehensive wedding packages tailored to your dreams. These packages often include a dedicated wedding planner, ceremony setup, floral arrangements, marriage celebrant or minister, wedding cake, romantic dinner, and honeymoon amenities.
US and CA travelers must have a valid passport and must remain valid for at least six months the intended departure date. Check with your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist for details.
The official language is English, but other languages spoken include, Fijian (iTaukei) and Fiji Hindi.
Currency & Tipping
The currency of Fiji is the Fijian Dollar. The US dollar is widely accepted, especially in tourist areas. Tipping is not a common practice and not expected in most situations.
Things To Do In Fiji
Attractions & Activities
- Scuba Diving
- Sunset Cruises
- Sawa-i-Lau Caves
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Great Astrolabe Reef
- Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pools
Getting Married in Fiji: FAQs
Things to Consider when Planning a Wedding in Fiji
Having your destination wedding in a place as magical as Fiji sounds like a dream come true, but it comes with a few challenges:
- Hotels in Fiji are EP (European Plan), so your meals and drinks will be an additional cost
- The flights to Fiji are longer and more expensive from most US and CA gateways
- Wedding packages in Fiji are not all-inclusive, so you'll have to hire each vendor individually (i.e. florist, wedding planner, caterer, photographer, etc.)
- The overall cost of a destination wedding in Fiji will more than likely be much more expensive than a destination wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean.
Please note: we currently do not offer full-planning services in Fiji. Browse our collection of full-service destinations below.