Join Our Team!
We’re passionate about making dream celebrations happen. Our dynamic team has planned over 20,000 destination weddings and continues to offer the very best personalized services to new couples everyday. Of course, we're thrilled to be growing so quickly! Learn more below about our unique culture as well as opportunities to join our innovative company as we revolutionize the romance travel industry.
Destination Weddings Travel Group is a forward-thinking company that takes pride in its people and the customer service that is delivered. Celebrations such as destination weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, and vow renewals are momentous occasions for couples and their guests. It is our goal to ensure that their expectations are not only met, but exceeded, and that each and every celebratory event is personalized to be as unique as our customers are. Offering a fantastic range of over 1,200 resorts in 42 countries, our business culture embodies the perfect combination of fun and professionalism. Our customer base is diverse and rapidly expanding, which can be both exciting and demanding. Meeting their needs, understanding ever-changing trends and offering impartial and expert advice is what we do better than anyone else. That’s why Destination Weddings Travel Group is proud of its past, leads the present by example and is excited about its future.
Regards, Richard Calvert President & CEO
Learn more about why we love what we do!
We're currently hiring for:
Full-time position with hours specifically including Monday – Friday, 8:30AM-5:00PM.
Located in Destination Weddings Travel Group’s Wayland, MA corporate office.
Would you like the opportunity to join a motivated, hard-working, group supporting all financial and accounting functions for a dynamic and quickly growing company? Please review the below overview and requirements carefully – and if you’re the right person for us, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Focusing on our Canadian Operations be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Month End Reporting, and Tax Filings
- Will also assist with USA operations in a similar capacity as per above
- Commission Posting and Recovery from our vendors
Requirements for the ideal applicant:
- Must be very detailed oriented and organized, as well as demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks throughout the day and demonstrate good time management.
- Capability to work in a consistently fast paced business environment and be flexible to potentially changing priorities
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, etc
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior accounting office work experience is preferred
- We’re very cooperative and team oriented (so the ideal candidate is as well)!
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Home-Based Accredited Agents
To learn more and apply, click here.