At Destination Weddings Travel Group, we like to think of ourselves as a dynamic, forward-thinking company – we take pride in our people and the customer service we deliver. Our business culture embodies a combination of hard work, professionalism and of course, fun! As the leader in romantic destination celebrations for over a decade, our enthusiastic team has planned nearly 25,000 personalized events and has helped over half a million guests travel to enjoy them together. Celebrations such as weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, and vow renewals are momentous occasions for couples as well as their friends and family. It’s our goal to ensure that their expectations are exceeded, and that each and every celebratory event is personalized to be as unique as they are. We offer a fantastic range of over 1,200 resorts in 42 countries, and in tandem our customer base is diverse and rapidly expanding, which can be both exciting and demanding. Meeting their needs, understanding ever-changing trends and offering impartial and expert advice is what we do better than anyone else. That’s why Destination Weddings Travel Group is proud of its past, leads the present by example and is excited about its future.
Regards, Richard Calvert President & CEO
Home-Based Accredited Agents / Accredited Agent Program
- Independent Contractors with Destination Weddings Travel Group.
- Full-time, 100% commission-based position.
- Program does not provide pre-qualified leads.
- Opportunity to bring your personal generated leads and past customers through DWTG to utilize our market leading infrastructure, high commission level through our preferred partners and exclusive promotion to be split 70/30 for all reservations booked.
- $495 membership fee, inclusive of Errors & Omissions Insurance through DWTG, charged upon signing your Independent Contractor Agreement prior to training commencement.
- Experience working in the travel industry preferred.
- Position applicable to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
What We Expect From Our Accredited Agents
- To be professional, timely, and provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Willingness to learn and outstanding communication skills.
- Going above and beyond is a daily standard practice.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Market leading commission levels through Preferred Wholesalers agreements with a 70/30 commission split for all reservations booked through DWTG.
- Marketing campaigns, initiatives and sponsorships, including exclusive offers and promotions from our Preferred Partner Collection of hotels and resort properties.
- Technical, Customer Service, Accounting, Marketing and Group Travel Department infrastructure and support.
- Continuing Education training/refresher classes offered as interactive webinars on resorts, products, destinations, marketing and contracts.
- Opportunities to attend familiarization trips focusing on a minimum of two preferred partner chains per organized itinerary.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Outgoing and flexible personality.
- Committed to outstanding customer service.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with technology.
- Goal oriented and extremely organized.
If you are interested in applying* for our Accredited Agent Program, please click here.
- Accredited Agent Gold Program; opportunity to earn an 80/20 commission split after a 6 month review and booking a minimum of $75,000 sales through DWTG Accredited Program.
- Consideration for Affiliated Specialist Program to work with our prequalified generated leads, if openings available, after a 6 month review and booking a minimum of $75,000 sales through DWTG Accredited Program. An increased prorated membership fee may apply if accepted into our Affiliated Specialist Program.
*The application is applicable to U.S. and Canadian residents only.