At Destination Weddings Travel Group, we like to think of ourselves as a dynamic, forward-thinking company – we take pride in our people and the customer service we deliver. Our business culture embodies a combination of hard work, professionalism and of course, fun! As the leader in romantic destination celebrations for over a decade, our enthusiastic team has planned nearly 25,000 personalized events and has helped over half a million guests travel to enjoy them together. Celebrations such as weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, and vow renewals are momentous occasions for couples as well as their friends and family. It’s our goal to ensure that their expectations are exceeded, and that each and every celebratory event is personalized to be as unique as they are. We offer a fantastic range of over 1,200 resorts in 42 countries, and in tandem our customer base is diverse and rapidly expanding, which can be both exciting and demanding. Meeting their needs, understanding ever-changing trends and offering impartial and expert advice is what we do better than anyone else. That’s why Destination Weddings Travel Group is proud of its past, leads the present by example and is excited about its future.
Regards, Richard Calvert President & CEO
Home-Based Accredited Agents / Accredited Agent Program
- Independent Contractors with Destination Weddings Travel Group.
- Full-time, 100% commission-based position.
- Program does not provide pre-qualified leads.
- Opportunity to bring your personal generated leads and past customers through DWTG to utilize our market leading infrastructure, high commission level through our preferred partners and exclusive promotion to be split 70/30 for all reservations booked.
- $495 membership fee, inclusive of Errors & Omissions Insurance through DWTG, charged upon signing your Independent Contractor Agreement prior to training commencement.
- Experience working in the travel industry preferred.
- Position applicable to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
What We Expect From Our Accredited Agents
- To be professional, timely, and provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Willingness to learn and outstanding communication skills.
- Going above and beyond is a daily standard practice.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Market leading commission levels through Preferred Wholesalers agreements with a 70/30 commission split for all reservations booked through DWTG.
- Marketing campaigns, initiatives and sponsorships, including exclusive offers and promotions from our Preferred Partner Collection of hotels and resort properties.
- Technical, Customer Service, Accounting, Marketing and Group Travel Department infrastructure and support.
- Continuing Education training/refresher classes offered as interactive webinars on resorts, products, destinations, marketing and contracts.
- Opportunities to attend familiarization trips focusing on a minimum of two preferred partner chains per organized itinerary.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Outgoing and flexible personality.
- Committed to outstanding customer service.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with technology.
- Goal oriented and extremely organized.
If you are interested in applying* for our Accredited Agent Program, please click here.
- Accredited Agent Gold Program; opportunity to earn an 80/20 commission split after a 6 month review and booking a minimum of $75,000 sales through DWTG Accredited Program.
- Consideration for Affiliated Specialist Program to work with our prequalified generated leads, if openings available, after a 6 month review and booking a minimum of $75,000 sales through DWTG Accredited Program. An increased prorated membership fee may apply if accepted into our Affiliated Specialist Program.
*The application is applicable to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
Product & Marketing Internship
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining accuracy of product profile for all three DWTG brands
- Product uploading of new resorts, countries and regions as deemed necessary by the Product and Marketing teams
- Researching and collecting up-to-date information on all resorts, such as resort name changes, renovations, closures, room categories, wedding packages, etc.
- Working closely within the system to ensure all website information is accurate and displaying correctly on site
- Assisting with blog content, drafting outlines for articles and suggesting new topics
- Brainstorming for the company’s two interactive digital magazines – Small written assignments may occur for specific spreads
- Participating in social media ideas and fulfillment when applicable
Qualifications and requirements:
- Candidate must be studying in one of the following fields: communications, business, marketing, hospitality, tourism or a related field
- Must be able to commit to 15 hours a week with reliable transportation to and from the Wayland office
- Self-starter with an eagerness to learn and can contribute towards creative concepts
- Strong attention to detail and advanced organization skills
- Strong computer skills with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with Social Media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Proficient writing skills
Please direct all resumes, along with weekly availability to email@example.com with "Destination Weddings Product & Marketing Internship" as the subject line.
Customer Service Representative
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am-6:30pm (Flexible options for hours on Sunday)
- Answer the phone and respond to inquiries from customers and Specialists
- Review, respond and management of emails/voicemails received into Customer Service
- Assist with travel related issues, concerns and feedback from our customers
- Monitor and respond to customers via our Live Chat
- Review and follow up with responses to customer feedback on Feefo
- Complete courtesy calls to existing clients when necessary
- Provide consistent, dependable and accurate follow through with responsibilities to successful completion
- Gather appropriate level of information needed to make decisions
- Escalate issues to upper management when appropriate, recognizing the chain of command
- Complete continuing education provided internally on new procedures, learning opportunities and hotel product
- Build professional relationships within organization (resorts/wholesalers/sales representatives)
- Open communication with team members, supervisors and managers
- Maintain customer confidentiality on a daily basis
- Support a team environment and assist in other areas when needed
- Previous Customer Service background
- Ability to prioritize daily responsibilities and demonstrate good time management and organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills, paying strong attention to detail
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented
- Able to communicate internally using Skype
- Proficient in Word and Outlook programs
We are looking for this position to be filled as soon as possible. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.