Join Our Team!
We’re passionate about making dream celebrations happen. Our dynamic team has planned over 20,000 destination weddings and continues to offer the very best personalized services to new couples everyday. Of course, we're thrilled to be growing so quickly! Learn more below about our unique culture as well as opportunities to join our innovative company as we revolutionize the romance travel industry.
Destination Weddings Travel Group is a forward-thinking company that takes pride in its people and the customer service that is delivered. Celebrations such as destination weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, and vow renewals are momentous occasions for couples and their guests. It is our goal to ensure that their expectations are not only met, but exceeded, and that each and every celebratory event is personalized to be as unique as our customers are. Offering a fantastic range of over 1,200 resorts in 42 countries, our business culture embodies the perfect combination of fun and professionalism. Our customer base is diverse and rapidly expanding, which can be both exciting and demanding. Meeting their needs, understanding ever-changing trends and offering impartial and expert advice is what we do better than anyone else. That’s why Destination Weddings Travel Group is proud of its past, leads the present by example and is excited about its future.
Richard Calvert President & CEO
We're currently hiring for:
Home-Based Canadian Travel Specialist
To learn more and apply, click here.
We are currently hiring for the position of Marketing Coordinator within the Destination Weddings Travel Group. Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Customer Engagement, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a dynamic and creative marketing, PR and design group across various diverse project areas and capabilities -- and will have the capacity and motivation to grow with our quickly growing company.
Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and maintaining relationships with partners and clients; fulfilling agreements and advertising tactics between parties and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Adding and curating content on the websites and blogs, as well as consistently maintaining and editing when necessary
- Support on social media research, posting and maintenance
- Coordinate logistic for special marketing promotions and offers as well as on strategic PR activities and other creative and miscellaneous marketing logistics
Skills & qualities desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Communications, Marketing, English or related concentration preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented– someone who loves multi-tasking while meeting deadlines
- Communication skills, particularly writing skills, will be one of this person’s key strengths
- Desire to learn, grow, work creatively and efficiently, and be a part of a highly motivated team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and all social media platforms (primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest) is preferred, background with a CMS preferred but learning on the job is expected!
To apply, please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org